Next Interior Trend guide SS22, skandinavisk färg-trend-style guide i begränsad upplaga
Fyra trender som fångar upp tidsandan post pandemin och förändrade konsumentbeteenden. Inredning kommer att spela en allt viktigare roll i människors liv, då mer tid spenderas hemmavid.
Vår-Sommar 2022 Next Interior Trend
Colour, style, inspiration guide
• 4 key trends for the season
• 2 main colors + 6 complementary colors / trends
• Garden/outdoor Season Special direction
• PANTONE Cotton colour swatches with references in TCX textile
• PANTONE PLUS Solid Coated (PMS) graphic system cross-reference codes
• RAL cross-reference codes
• NCS cross-reference codes
• Moodboards with colour, inspiration, shapes, materials and surfaces
• Keywords and story, describing each trend
• Sustainable Thinking, concept ideas in each trend
Each trend is described in detail with text and keywords, as well as inspiration from both individual product images as collage. 2 main colours are highlighted for each trend and in various colour combinations for the 4 main styles "Modern", "Classic" "Romantic" and "Scandinavian". All colours are presented in original Pantone cotton TCX and printed on paper in the closest possible match. Ref. codes in Pantone, RAL and NCS.
This is the perfect tool for interior designers and buyers, to use in their design, range and collection planning & to bring on their purchasing trips.
Issue frequency: 2 issues per year
Months of publication: January & August
Foresight: 14 months
Published by: Next Trend AB
Target: interior, product design
Next season: Höst-Vinter 2022-23 to be published August 2021
Extra colour swatchpacks optional
To ease your creativity, you are able to add a "Swatch Pack" to your order. 1/4 Pantone Cotton smartcard each of all the 32 colors from the current season.
Practical to make your own colour combinations and see what works best for your collection! After making colour combinations in your design process, order full sized colour swatches of chosen colours, to provide your producer with original colour swatches for best colour production results, minimize labdip/time cost. May not be purchased without first signed order on Next Interior Guide of same trendseason.