RAL PLASTICS - The colour standard for plastics
For RAL PLASTICS, polypropylen was chosen, which assures diversified applicability. RAL PLASTICS guarantees best possible translation of RAL paint colour shade into an identical shade for plastics.
Thus, using RAL PLASTICS, manufacturer and plastics processors can save time, costs and raw material. This material is an ideal partner also for innovative architecture in the 21st century.
RAL P1 - 100 plastic colour plates in a protective case:
100 colours from the RAL CLASSIC collection were translated into a dedicated RAL plastics standard using a sophisticated technical process – these being the 100 colours that people most often request.
The RAL PLASTICS colour samples are multifunctional and offer many benefits in practice. Three different surface textures and three different material thicknesses give users a realistic impression of how the colours will look when used with different material applications.
Polypropylene was intentionally chosen for RAL PLASTICS. It is a mass-produced plastic that is used in many finished products because of its balanced properties and excellent value for money. In addition to its technical characteristics, this plastic is easy to use for a wide variety of manufacturing procedures, and is also compatible with numerous dyes.
• Binding colour sample for plastics in RAL CLASSIC colours
• Format 10.5 x 14.8 x 0.3 cm
• The polypropylene material assures a variety of applications
• Three levels of thickness: 0.3 cm, 0.2 cm and 0.1 cm
• Master batch code designation
• Three different surface textures: polished high gloss, VDI 24 and VDI 42
• Includes absolute values and colour distance from original plastic sample
• With reflectance curve
• Protective sleeve for each plastic plate