RAL P2 - 200 plastic colour plates in two protective cases.
Cool teal, juicy leaf green, earthy ochres, brilliant berry hues and delicate lilac – have added a range of new colour statement options to the plastics palette. We have handpicked the 200 new RAL P2 colours from the internationally renowned RAL DESIGN System used by architects, designers and product designers.
Colour designers in the world of plastics will be able to implement their colour concepts with a wider range of options using RAL P2. Innovative, surprising product statements can easily be translated into the perfect colour language with RAL P2.
Three different surface textures – high gloss polished, VDI 24 and VDI 42 – show users the colour dependent on surface roughness. Three levels of thickness make it easy to look at each colour when 100 percent opaque or at lower levels of opacity. Polypropylene was intentionally chosen for RAL PLASTICS. It is a bulk plastic used in many manufactured products because of its balanced property profile and excellent value for money. Its applicability in a wide variety of manufacturing processes and compatibility with a wide variety of dyes also speak in favour of this plastic.
• Binding colour sample for plastics in RAL DESIGN colours
• 160 opaque plates
• 40 transparent plates
• Format 10.5 x 14.8 x 0.3 cm
• The polypropylene material assures a variety of applications
• Three levels of thickness: 0.3 cm, 0.2 cm and 0.1 cm
• Master batch code designation
• Three different surface textures: polished high gloss, VDI 24 and VDI 42
• Includes absolute values and colour distance from original plastic sample
• With reflectance curve
• Protective sleeve for each Plastic plate