Interior Spring Summer 2020 Next Interior Trend
Colour & style direction for product design and interiors:
• 4 key trends for the season
• 2 main colors + 6 complementary colors / trends
• Holiday Season Special direction
• PANTONE Cotton colour swatches with references in TCX textile
• PANTONE PLUS (fd PMS) graphic system cross reference codes
• RAL cross reference codes
• NCS cross reference codes
• Moodboards with shapes, materials and surfaces
• Keywords and story describing each trend
Each trend is described in detail with text and keywords, as well as inspiration from both individual product images as collage. 2 main colours are highlighted for each trend and in various colour combinations for the 4 main styles "Modern", "Classic" "Romantic" and "Scandinavian". All colours are presented in original Pantone cotton TCX and printed on paper in closest possible match. Ref.codes in Pantone, RAL and NCS.
This is the perfect tool for interior designers and buyers, to use in their collection work and to bring on their purchasing trips.
Issue frequency: 2 issues per year
Months of publication: January & August
Foresight: 14 months
Published by: Next Trend AB
Target: interior, product design
Next season: Autumn/Winter 2021 to be published August 2019
EXTRA COLOUR SWATCHES COTTON. To ease your creativity, you are able to add a "Swatch Pack" to your order. 1/4 Pantone SmartCard each of all the 32 colors from the current season! Make colour combinations and see what works best for you and your collection! Cut a stipe to send to your supplier for accurate colour reference and secure minimal labdip/time cost. May not be purchased without first signed order on Next Interior Guide of same trendseason.