Spring/Summer 2022. THJS charming trend forecast for interiors now presented as folders in a Box. Special focus on interior objects, decor, set tableware, textiles and hard goods. For designers, range planners, importers, purchasers, and/or manufacturers, you want to be aware of the right materials, colours, shapes, and designs even sooner. It contains large, hand-painted colour swatches, colour keys, and patterns, to use immediately for your collection. In addition, you will find many inspiring interior and product photos in this limited edition. Moreover, we show the trends for different materials and products for the home, such as curtains, pillows, pots, vases, stools, wallpaper, stationery, and more. Incl Digital material
THJS Cover IN SIGHT 2022 - from the Netherlands
THJS Cover for ss22 is a box containing 8 moods. Each mood is packed in a clear folder. As you can also see on the flat lay, each folder contains the following:
- Atmosphere description theme
- A printed color chart indicating the matching color numbers in Pantone textile and Pantone paper.
- The real color samples are in an envelope and are therefore very simple to be used by the customer.
- 8 A4 pages, printed on both sides with on each card one color combination.
- Each card comes with a separately printed color card. So in total there are 8 color combinations per theme.
- Structure page (folded in half to protect the structures)
- 2 pages with lifestyle trends that match the theme in question
- 4 postcards A6 format
- 2 postcards A5 format
Digital support: each trend concept in PDF format + 2 original prints per trend story incl
With a theme folder, customers can make a good start with their new collection. They can easily use the individual parts to create their own collection mood board.