Solid Colour Set consists of both the two Formula guides as well as the two Chip sets – containing, in this updated edition; 2,161 solid ready-for- press colours! Since 2010 a total of 1050 colours have been added to the colour system, which reaches back to the 60’s. In this year’s (2019’s) edition, 294 new colours are being presented. If you haven’t updated your guide in the past five years; make sure to take part of the vastly expanded version, when the colours are freshly picked!
The colours are presented in both coated and uncoated format, chromatically arranged, complimented with an index over all colours for easy access and locating the correct, designated colour code.
- A total of 2,161 solid colours
- The edition demonstrates both coated and uncoated prints
- All colours are printed on a uniform ink film thickness, to increase accessibility in comparison with prints
- Pantone Colours are internationally recognized for colour communication, and is globally available
- Individual guide size: 26cm x 21,9cm (10-1/4” x 8-5/8”)