Pantone Plastic system with 1.755 PMS colours. Organized into three carousel towers that rotate for easy colour location and replacement, the PANTONE Plus Plastic Standard Chips (also known as PMS) Collection includes a large-size (5 x 7,5 cm) polypropylene chip for every color in the system.
These plastic standards allow for precise color specification and matching, providing maximum creativity and control in the development of plastic products, including toys, consumer electronics, home furnishings, appliances, accessories and more.
This collection provides designers with a wide selection of high-demand colors, and also affords the ability to cross match plastic designs with PANTONE Colors for graphics and packaging. Each of the six tiers in the carousel is modular, so the desired tray can be easily removed, allowing for work with a specific color grouping.
Remove the limitations from your design process by enabling precise color communication and control of color in plastics throughout the color development process. Polypropylene chip material closely aligns with common real-world production materials, ensuring accurate color reproduction in your product across multiple plastic substrates. The included pigment formulation combines with the physical chip for the most accurate standard combination.
- Collection features 1,755 colors in the PANTONE PLUS Series
- Large chips measure 3” x 1-7/8” 5cm x 7,5 cm
- Includes PANTONE Formula Guide Coated for quick printed color reference
- Chips have both gloss and matte finishes and tiered thickness of 1mm and 2mm to allow for color visualization
- Starting pigment formulations are provided electronically
- Each chip is identified with the appropriate PANTONE Color number
- Polypropylene substrate closely aligns with common real-world production materials ensuring accurate color reproduction; pigment formulations are also available in other plastic resins
- Each chip includes hole in top corner to enable palette grouping on rings
- Pigment formulations included
- Additional individual chips are available for communication and specification or as replacements