SPECIAL PRICE as far as stock lasts - Two portable, handheld fan decks with spot colors and their corresponding ink formulations. The Metallic Guide Set includes Pantone Metallics and Premium Metallics guides with over 600 colours. Use this set for branding, packaging, marketing materials, and signage when distinctive, high-quality and luxurious design details are required.
PANTONE PREMIUM METALLICS Coated contains 300 sizzling metallic colour-swatches, developed in response to the massively increased demand that special-effect-colours has received lately. Premium Metallic Colours have greater brilliance, can be easily coated without any loss in luster, as well as an increased protection against tarnishing or blemishing
The METALLICS Coated guide features an expansive palette of 301 exquisite metallic colors that add luminescence and elegance to projects that call for a refined look. An additional page demonstrates the effects of a gloss aqueous coating when applied to the seven metallic base colors. Both guides are chromatically arranged for more intuitive color selection. Ink formulations are provided for every color.
- 601 market-driven special-effect colors
- Higher luster of PREMIUM METALLICS provides greater impact and can be coated with aqueous and UV coatings
- Seven base METALLICS colors shown with and without a gloss overprint varnish for visualizing its effects on the color
- Chromatic arrangement makes color selection more intuitive and easier to locate desired colors
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications
- Eliminates guesswork in color selection
- Easy–to–use, portable fan deck format
- Easy to communicate colors by distinct number or name
- Eliminates errors in ink mixing by providing formulas
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensed Printing Ink Manufacturers