Sorry - this product is no longer available
The PANTONE METALLIC CHIPS offer six specifications for each Pantone Metallic colour. Here, over 300 chromatically arranged, brilliant metallic colours are being presented, on coated paper.
PANTONE METALLICS Coated Guide presents an expanded colour palette, consisting of more than 300 remarkable metallic colours, supplementing your project with luminescence and elegance. The guide contains, in addition to the colour samples, further material demonstrating the effects of the application of a water treated gloss coating on the seven fundamental metallic colours.
The guide is chromatically arranged, given the impression of a more intuitive colour choice. Ink formulations are given for each colour. Pantone is the only internationally recognizable colour communications system – you can specify your colours with certainty, even if your manufacturer is located on the other side of the globe.
- Eliminates guess-work in color selection
- Chromatic layout makes it easy to locate desired colors
- Easy–to–use and portable loose-leaf format
- One book allows you to select a color and specify with a chip for accurate communication
- Each chip provides a printing standard with colors that bleed for ease and accuracy in checking “on press”
- Easy to communicate colors by distinct number or name
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensed Printing Ink Manufacturers