Sorry - this product is no longer available
Autumn/Winter 2019-20, a beautiful trendbook in our range with focus on interior design, but it can also be used for those who work with women's collections. Francq colors contains references to the closest match in the Pantone TCX and PLUS system, as well as highlighting what is important for the season with very clear words.
The Francq Colors Trend Report contains 180 pages of inspiration and information about emerging trends, 2 years in advance. The book is lavishly illustrated and contains:
- around 60 trend colours
- 4 conceptual trend theme
Each trend theme contains:
- A background story that explores sociological, technological, economical or political macrotrends and links them to lifestyl
- Keywords that help to quickly get a grasp of the style
- A general color palette with a short description, linking the colors to the trend store
- Key color combinations, ordered from mainstream to niche
- Examples and inspiration from design, fashion, beauty and tech
- Materials, patterns and textures that fit the trend
- PMS, CMYK, LAB, RGB and TCX codes for each colour
- A description of the person embodying the trend theme, very helpful in determining whether a trend is right for you
The Francq Colors Trend Report offers a very broad view on trends and is immediately applicable to fashion, interior design, architecture and many other lifestyle branches.
It is the perfect tool for designers, buyers and anyone seeking inspiration.