Extended Gamut Coated Guide, matching system with 1, 729 colours, presented through seven-colour printing process using existing Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK) inks plus commonly used Orange, Green and Violet (OGV inks that extend the colour gamut significantly. This seven-colour printing process is perfect for e.g packaging, labels and tags.
To assist professional colour development is the main purpose that is highlighted with products such as the Extended Gamur Guide. Logos, labels or tags are all areas where printing challenges may occur, and here is a perfect opportunity for a CMYK process to save both time and money.
- PANTONE EXTENDED GAMUT Coated Guide Colors are highly achievable by printers through the seven-color process
- Adding Orange, Green and Violet to CMYK substantially increases the overall possible color range
- Affordable alternative solution for designs requiring multiple spot colors
- Save money and time with fewer pre-production approval rounds
- Seven-color process uses industry standard CMYK-OGV inks
- Screen tint percentages serve as a starting point for adjusting the color match, if desired
- Displays PANTONE EXTENDED GAMUT Coated Colors on the most popular paper stock
- Portable format provides convenience and fast access to color data