The PANTONE ESSENTIALS bundle contains our most popular traditional solid, solid-to-process and process-only colors. It is the perfect starter set for designers, pre-press professionals and printers interested in having colors for communication and matching on press conveniently at their fingertips.
- Six total guides
- Sets demonstrate the effects of solid and process printing on both coated and uncoated stocks for each color
- 2,161 solid colors and ink formulations (FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated)
- 2,161 solid colors and CMYK, HTML/Hex and sRGB values (COLOR BRIDGE Coated & Uncoated)
- 2,868 process colors (CMYK Guides Coated & Uncoated)
- Substrate: Ink on text-weight paper
- All colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easy to match on press
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of Pantone Licensees
- Individual guide size: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4"
- ISBN #: 978-1-590654-08-8
- UPC #: 8 49572 00547 7