Sorry - this product is no longer available
SPECIAL PRICE as far as stock lasts - Colour Bridge assists you in the process of the reproduction of printed colours, giving you an estimation on how you should expect your colour to appear whilst printed, on coated and uncoated paper. Referring to Pantone Matching System (PMS)-colours to sRGB, CMYK and Hex colours for both Web and HTML, this edition presents all 1845 Pantone spot colours.
Designers and printers have been using the Pantone Colour Bridge Guide for many years as an excellent source for confirmation of how close a CMYK processed colour matches its respective Pantone Spot Colour. Thanks to the development within the process-printing technology, the combination of these new versions of assistance products gives, with a margin, better result than ever before.
- This guide demonstrates the effects of printing on uncoated stock for each color
- 1,845 solid colors and CMYK, HTML/Hex and sRGB values
- Screen tint percentages provided to serve as a starting points for adjusting the color match, if desired
- Substrate: Ink on text-weight paper
- All colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easy to match on press
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of Pantone Licensees
- Individual guide size: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4"
- ISBN #: 978-1-590654-05-7
- UPC #: 8 49572 00544 6
- Mailer Dimensions: 4-1/8" x 10-5/8" x 2-1/8"