CMYK Colour Guide contains 2,868 CMYK-colours presented on both coated and uncoated paper. Chromatically arranged for a more intuitive and easily accessible inspiration, this two-guide- set allows you to visualize, communicate and control CMYK-colours for typography, logos, backgrounds and other graphical areas of application. This wide range is an amendment to the 1, 755 colours that the Pantone Matching System contains.
Process effectively and with ease the thousands of other colours of the latest updates from the Pantone colour library, with the complimentary and free, download of the Pantone Colour Manager Software at product.
- 2,868 chromatically arranged process colors
- 16 distinct colors per page
- Screen tint percentages are provided
- Two-guide set on coated and uncoated stock
- Accurately select, specify and communicate CMYK color for four-color process printing
- Shows the effect of coated and uncoated stocks on each color
- Provides a printed standard for color comparison and quality control
- All colors are reproducible within commercially accepted printing standards
- Text weight paper substrates
- Portable fan deck format measures 1-11/16" x 9 1/4"
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation