2,310 market proven colors covering a broad range of shades in every color family are cleverly displayed to improve visualization and palette organization. Pantone's Cotton Swatch Library is composed of seven durable volumes, to protect your investment while enhancing your design studio.
until 26 September 2018
The Cotton Swatch Library is an indispensible, top-of-the-line color tool for designers, VPs, senior colorists and creatives of every stripe. It's the only color tool that provides inspirational and relevant colors that are consistently achievable and supported worldwide. With Pantone's Fashion + Home Color System, your designs are always on trend, on time and on spec.
- Color families are easily identified by the graphic treatment on the binder spine, helping colorists designers find the right color faster
- Key sheet indexes inside each folder allow for easier cotton swatch replacement and tracking
- New compact binders are easier to handle and take along to meetings and presentations
- New die-cut swatch holder keeps more of each swatch color visible, while protecting against wrinkling
- Folders are removable for portability and sized for easier use
- Allows designers to create solid color palettes and then mix and match for yarn dye print combinationsProvides quality control with a permanent reference of production colors